I happened upon this lovely couple on Pinterest. Looking into them a little further, I found Irene and Aaron’s wedding pics. They are so lovely and in such a place of phenomenal history that has been around for millennia. Photographer Mamun Humayun of m24instudio captured the Nigerian British ceremony. Just look how in love they look and how they are looking in each other’s eyes. Enjoy all the photographs on the Magnet Street page.
She Thrives Network
Latest posts by She Thrives Network (see all)
- She Thrives Network is Looking for Interns! - December 15, 2014
- Raven-Symoné Isn’t ‘African-American’ But She’s ‘Black’ And Incredibly Problematic - October 9, 2014
- Racial discrimination & resignation of Dr. Misee Harris – An Open Letter to media - September 12, 2014
- Yoga Poses to Trim The Love Handles Right Off - September 11, 2014
- Dear Hollywood… - September 11, 2014